Local 4 Plan Participants are invited to attend a Blue Cross COVID-19 webinar this coming Monday, February 1 at 3:30 PM. See this message from Blue Cross to learn more:
As the COVID-19 vaccines begin to receive FDA approval and become available, we know that there are questions and concerns from our clients and members. These include:
- What is the vaccine?
- Is it safe?
- How and when will I or my family members be able to get it?
- Where can I get the vaccine?
- What will it cost?
- What should I do now?
This session will address these questions and you can also submit your own questions upon registration and during the event. Please join us for an important conversation with our Blue Cross colleagues:
- Katherine Dallow, MD, MPH: Vice President and Medical Director, Clinical Programs and Strategy
- Desiree Otenti, ANP, MPH: Senior Director, Medical Policy and Program Implementation
- Deirdre Savage, JD: Vice President, Government & Regulatory Affairs
- Elana H. Margolis, Esq: Senior Director, State and Government Affairs
Date: Monday, February 1
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Register today. This webinar is available to you, your employees, and their family members. It is not necessary to be a Blue Cross member to attend. All registered participants will receive login instructions and a reminder prior to the event.